OSHA 10 and 30: How do I get a replacement card?

Proof of having taken OSHA 10 and/or OSHA 30 is essential these days. What can you do if your card has been lost or ruined?

Here’s what OSHA requires:

“If you lost or misplaced your student course completion card you must contact your trainer for a replacement. Your trainer will have to contact their authorized training organization for the replacement. The trainer must provide the following information: student name, trainer name, training date, and type of class (10- or 30-hour, Construction, General Industry, Maritime, Disaster Site Worker). Replacement cards will not be issued if the training took place more than three years ago.

Just in case you don’t believe me about that last line in bold, you can read it for yourself on OSHA’s web site: http://osha.gov/dte/outreach/faqs.html#12

No comments yet... Be the first to leave a reply!

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: